Mike Shannon is a Senior Financial Planner with a deep knowledge of cross-border retirement planning. He is licensed to work across jurisdictions and, with over 20 years’ experience in the sector, he helps clients get optimum outcomes in terms of tax planning and wealth management. Among other qualifications, Mike has the prestigious CFP designation & Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning from University College Dublin
“I am passionate about delivering impactful advice to families and individuals across Ireland & the EU. During my 20+ years’ in the cross-border financial planning industry (USA, EU & Ireland), I have learned from incredible, client focused technicians within globally recognized banks, insurance companies and investment firms. [Read more . . .]
I want my clients to benefit from this technical knowledge to ensure they get the best results with the money they have worked so hard for.
I bring a healthy mix of experience and formal qualifications in the area to really make a difference to clients from an investment, pension and estate planning perspective.
• FINRA: Series 7, 6 & 63 Investment & Financial Planning licences
• Certified Financial Planner
• Graduate Diploma (Hons) in Financial Planning (UCD)
• Professional Diploma in Financial Planning, Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA), LIA
• MA from Trinity College Dublin
• Advanced Diploma in Business Management (TUD/DIT)
• ACI Treasury Dealing Certificate