Jason O’Connell is a dual authorised financial planner with over 16 years of experience in wealth management and business development. He holds the QFA designation in Ireland.
Jason is also a UK qualified Pension Transfer Specialist holding both the Pension Transfers & Planning Advice – Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) and R04 (Pensions and Retirement Planning) accreditation under the U.K Chartered Insurance Institute.
“I use my extensive knowledge in the finance industry and cross-border financial planning to help my national and international clients achieve the most out of their pensions and investments. [Read more . . .]
Leveraging my relationships with reliable and accredited companies, I focus on delivering high quality support to create successful outcomes every time. My aim is to always exceed my clients’ expectations.
I am happy to help you manage a wide range of financial matters. This includes retirement planning, international pension analysis, investments, inheritance, savings, life assurance, critical illness cover, multi-jurisdictional estate planning and international wills.
If you are planning an international move, or have already done so, I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how to maximise the benefits of your pension, investments and financial planning situation.”
• Professional Certificate in Financial Advice, LIA
• Professional Diploma in Financial Planning, Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA), LIA
• Diploma of Financial Planning
• Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP)
• SMSF Adviser
• Pensions and Retirement planning – Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
• Pension Transfers & Planning Advice – Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)