Andrew Cree is a senior financial planner with more than 20 years’ experience in the sector. Having worked in various roles including SME Lending, Business Development and Fund Management, Andrew brings a unique perspective to his work as an international financial planner.
“My goal as a Financial Planner is to help individuals be better informed in making their financial decisions by breaking down the jargon and complexity in Investment & Pensions products making it more accessible for individuals to navigate and select the most suitable and tax efficient Pension plan for your unique circumstances, aware of your business needs.
My focus is to work with my client every step of the way, from an initial fact find through to presenting clear recommendations based on their bespoke needs, to include their plan implementation and review – giving them a financial road map for the future, peace of mind and one point of contact.
This allows you to concentrate on doing the tough stuff driving the top line, managing your business profitability confident that the time you spent with me detailing your financial circumstances and goals will secure your future retirement on your terms.”
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) -2019
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning (UCD/Institute of Banking 2018)
- Qualified Financial Advisor Diploma (QFA) (UCD/Institute of Banking 2014)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School 2009 – 2010)
- Bachelor of Financial Services
- UCD Dublin (1996 – 2000)